**Click for 2017-2018 Education Budget Documents.**
The official Bacon Academy video ~ Thanks to students Matt Rakowski, Felix Foti, Marc Miceli, Zach Hill, Jah-Marley Wright and teacher Dan Ramage.
Bacon Academy is Colchester's public high school, serving students in grades 9-12.
- Students effectively communicate (by verbal, non-verbal, written and visual means) independently and collaboratively according to their audience and purpose.
- Students collaborate by being active participants in the school and within the community.
- Students contribute to their community through participation in service learning.
- Students explore, choose, and engage in new and diverse experiences.
- Students recognize and examine perspectives of global themes.
- Students actively engage in the inquiry process in order to articulate individualized educational and post-secondary goals.
- Students solve problems using academic, technical, social, and creative skills.
- Students analyze and evaluate sources in order to synthesize information and reach relevant conclusions.
- Students take a position and substantiate claims using a variety of sources.
- Students use technology ethically and responsibly to complete tasks and achieve goals.
BACON ACADEMY CORE VALUES & BELIEFS
With its proud history and rich traditions, Bacon Academy promotes a family-like partnership of students, staff, parents, and community.
Because we value:
Respect, Responsibility, Achievement, Safety, and Compassion
We have a responsibility to:
Create a cohesive and nurturing environment
Connect, involve, and engage in learning
Collaborate and communicate effectively
Respect diversity and encourage individual goals
Provide a rigorous and authentic educational experience
Foster citizenship and community partnerships