Ken Jackson, Transportation Coordinator
Transportation plays a major role in the educational experience of all students. The Colchester Public Schools want that experience to be not only safe, but a positive one. Please contact the Director Of Educational Operations for issues regarding:
- Behavior and safety
- Transportation policy questions
- Driver concerns
- Permanent bus changes
Important Back to School Reminders from Colchester Public Schools:
- If your child is attending a daycare before or after school you must complete a transportation form, otherwise your child will be transported to and from home only.
- For the first week of school we ask that students be waiting at their assigned stop 5-10 minutes prior to pick-up.
- For parents of kindergarten students please know that midday pick-up times are subject to change the first week of school.
- If you do not see your street listed or a time by your street please contact M&J Bus Co. directly.
Please contact M&J Bus Company directly for questions about buses running late or bus stop questions.
Pat Sears, M&J Dispatcher/Supervisor 860-537-2622
For information about PBS and bus behavior, read more here.