CES 315 Halls Hill Road, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-0717
January 19, 2018
- News from the Nest: Click here for our News from the Nest, a new monthly newsletter from Principal Judy O’Meara and Assistant Principal Linda Rhodes.
- Dear Parents of Incoming Kindergarten Students, Welcome to Colchester Elementary School! If your child is five years old on or before January 1, 2019, (s)he is age-eligible for kindergarten during the 2018-2019 school year. We ask that you complete a kindergarten registration packet and bring it to the school office, along with the necessary documentation, as soon as possible or during Kindergarten Registration Week, Monday, February 5 to Friday, February 9, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- January Menus:Lunch Menu and Breakfast Menu
- Yearbook Orders: Families will have the opportunity to order yearbooks online or with the order forms that are being sent home in Friday Folders. Checks must be enclosed within the detachable order envelope and written out to “CES PTO”. Online orders can be completed by going to ybpay.lifetouch.com with the Yearbook ID Code: 13227018 or click here for link The order deadline is March 2.
- 2017-2018 School Calendar Updated: The 2017-2018 school year calendar has been updated to reflect the recent snow day. As of today, the last day of school (if no more inclement weather days) is Tuesday, June 19, 2108.
- Board of Education Meeting: Tuesday, January 23rd at 7pm in the Bacon Academy Media Center.
- Teens Night at the Science Center: The Connecticut Science Center is hosting its first ever Teen Night 2/3/18 and would love for Colchester students to be a part of it! Click here for details.
- Girls Scouts of CT Invites you to Join their Luau Party! February 17th at 6:30pm at St. Andrew Parish Hall, Click here for details.
- Foster Care Needed: Please click here for details.
- Community Conversations- Hidden in Plain Sight-NEW date is Thursday, February 22nd! This is an amazing and unique opportunity to learn what no one else is going to tell you about teen drug and alcohol trends.
- Paint Night "Empty Bowl": Help raise funds to fight hunger with 50% funds for Colchester Food Bank and 50% for Empty Bowls. Tuesday, January 30th and February 5th. Click here for fliers with details.
- Cragin February Teen Programs: February programs here.
- Cragin February Kids Programs: February programs here.
- UCFS Healthcare Programs: Click here for flier about USFC programs for helping students stay stress free and more.
- CYSS Babysitting Program: For ages 11 years and older. Click here for details.
- Colchester Parks and Rec Family Game Night 1/19/18 6pm-8:30pm: Click here for details.
Last Week's Digital Backpack