CES 315 Halls Hill Road, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-0717
May 29, 2020
- CES Welcomes New Assistant Principal, Mrs. Meghan Breen Amado: Click here to read about her.
- School Supplies: If you are in need of school supplies, including paper, please visit our front vestibule. The doors are unlocked so you can swing by any time.
- Join us for the last day of school parade (June 15th) for the Summer Fun Parade! Click here for details.
- NEW Feedback Survey: This survey is new as of May 12, 2020 and contains questions related to Phase III: New Learning in Colchester Public Schools. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQk0G9OWQJ1ppt5D_PC7LRc-xBxJjBzj3OWmHLM2TnbU_OLQ/viewform
- Please click on the following link for the 2nd grade Pet Food donations Click here: here
- Teachers have been working hard to collect and bag all students' belongings in the classroom and lockers. We are now ready for classrooms to come and pick up their items in our lobby between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. The classrooms will be labeled. If you have items that belong to the school (library books), you can return them to the box labeled with the teacher's name. There are gloves located in the vestibule that you can wear. Please wear a mask when you enter the lobby. Families cannot go beyond the designated area, vestibule, lobby. and into the hub. If you have specific questions, please email your child's teacher.
- 2020-2021 Chromebook Collection: Please click here for letter to parents/caregivers.
- Meals to Go New Hours! Effective Wednesday, May 20 the Meals to Go at Bacon Academy will be serving from 9 am to 10:30am. The CYSS Food Bank is available for Colchester residents. Click here for details.
- Superintendent's Weekly Update 5/29/2020. This letter contains important updates on:
- 2019-2020 Calendar Change/half days
- Meal Program
- Summer School & ESY
- Teaching & Learning
- Website Feedback Survey
- 2020-2021 Budget Process Update
- Nurse’s Update: Empowering, Protecting, and Living in the time of COVID-19
- School Updates
- Eighth Grade Promotion
- High School Graduation
View 5/29/20 letter on our website page linked here.
- Email for Questions or concerns for any student or family: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOOD BANK: The food bank is distributing pre-packed food bags containing as many staples as they have on hand. If you or someone you know needs food, don't hesitate to call our office at (860) 537-7255 and they will schedule a pick up time for you.
- Cragin Library Resources: Registration form for e-library cards can be used with any online books from any library in the state: https://www.colchesterct.gov/cragin-memorial-library
- Cragin Memorial Library if you need help with the Census at 860-537-5752. Respond to the 2020 Census Online at https://my2020census.gov/ by phone at 1-844-330-2020 or by mail.
- Parks and Rec Programs: To view more opportunities visit their Facebook Page.
- Summer Day Camp Registration Fun here!
- Summer Program/Trips with the CYSS: Help Colchester Youth Services’ plan for summer programs and trips. They are trying to gauge how to best serve our kids with a few questions for you linked here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/68HQPZQ
- Message from UCFS Healthcare RE: health insurance: If you or someone you know has recently lost a job, contact UCS Healthcare’s Access to Care Team at 860.822.4798.
- Tax Collector Information Tax Relief Program: The program is good for anyone who has been financially impacted by the COVIS-19 crisis. Click here for form and here for flyer. For information on this program and eligibility guidelines contact the Tax Collector’s Office no later than July 1, 2020 at 860-537-7210 or by email at email@example.com
- Parks & Rec Connecting Colchester: Click here to read the new digital copy.
- Message from the Tax Collector’s Office: The Board of Selectman adopted a tax relief program last week. The program is good for anyone who has been financially impacted by the COVIS-19 crisis.
- UCFS Now Offers Behavioral Health Telehealth Appointments 860-537-7676: Click here for flyer.
Last Week's Digital Backpack