CES 315 Halls Hill Road, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-0717
September 14, 2018
- CES Open House is Wednesday, September 26, 2018: Preschool and Kindergarten is from 5:00PM-6:00PM and Grades 1 and 2 is from 6:00PM-7:00PM. Flier attached here.
- Shortened Day on Friday, September 28, 2018
- CES PTO GRAND Breakfast: Click here for flier with details.
- Library Media Center: Information from the CES LMC here.
- CES Book Fair September 24-28: Click here for flier with details.
- Cub Scouts: Join Pack 13 - Informational Session on Friday - September 14, 2018 6:00-7:30pm. Click here for details.
- Picture Day: Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- CES Open House is Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Half Day Hooray Program for Grades K-5: Click here for details.
- CES Menus: Lunch Menu and Breakfast Menu
- Board of Education Meeting: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at the William J. Johnston Middle School at 7:00PM.
- Eagle Scout Fundraiser: Come support Dominic Prignano's Eagle Scout car wash fundraiser to be held on Saturday, September 22, from 10AM to 2PM at Advance Auto parking lot. All proceeds will go to building a new shed for St. Andrew's Church. If you are interested in participating please contact him at email@example.com
- Bands Needed for the Battle of Bands: Registration is open for the 57 Fest Battle of the Bands on September 22, 2018. Tell your young musicians to put their groups together and start practicing, Anyone 19 or younger. All details are on the site: http://57festbotb.com/
- 57 Fest: The 14th annual Celebrate Colchester-57 Fest is on Saturday, Sept. 22, 2018 1pm- 8:30pm. The rain date is Sunday, Sept. 23.
- Back to School: UCFS Behavioral Health Center information: Click here for flier.
- September Programs at Cragin Memorial Library: Click here for Children and here for teens.
- Anime Club Starts September 17th for grades 6-12 at Cragin Memorial Library. Click here for flier.
- Level UP Game Club: Starts Tuesdays, September 18 from 3:00-4:30pm. Flier attached here. here
- Local choir and orchestra seeks musicians of all ages: Colchester Choir and Orchestra invites current and past musicians to join us for any and all Thursday evening rehearsals at WJJMS beginning September 6. For more information and a rehearsal schedule, visit www. colchestercivicorchestra.org or email us at colchestercivicorchestra@ gmail.com.
- Colchester Youth & Social Services -Click here for upcoming events.
- SHARP Program for child/ren (ages 10 and older). Click here for details.
- Colchester Senior Center Ruby Jubilee 40th Anniversary Celebration on Sunday, September 16th at 1:30 p.m.-5:30 pm at A Villa Louisa in Bolton. Click here for flier.
- CASTLE: A nonprofit child care center is holding a special event on Saturday Sept 15th Click here for details.
Last Week's Digital Backpack