CES 315 Halls Hill Road, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-0717
September 13, 2019
- News from the Nest -September here!
- CES Art Information from Mrs. Goodie: Art News here, Art contract, Smock information here.
- CES Book Fair: The Book Fair is coming September 23-27 in Room H-20. The Grand Breakfast is Tuesday, September 24. Students in grades K-2 will visit with their class and Pre-K welcome to visit with caregiver. Flier with Details here. Online shopping is available from September 14-27 at www.scholastic.com/bf/colchesterelementaryschool1
- CES Grand Breakfast is Tuesday, September 24th. Click here for flier with details.
- CES Open house is Wednesday, September 25th
PK-K is from 5-6pm and Grades 1 & 2 is from 5:30-6:30pm
- CES September Menus: Lunch Menu and Breakfast Menu
- Principals Letter Regarding Food Allergies: Click here.
- PTO Fundraiser on September 25th: Click here for details.
- Cragin Summer Reading T-Shirts: Visit Cragin to pick up your summer reading t-shirt if you haven't already. Click here for details.
- Parents/Caregivers: Click here to read the Letter from Supt. Jeffrey Burt concerning the Eastern Equine Encephalitis disease carrying mosquitoes.
- Colchester Public School News Twitter - Follow @COLschools on Twitter. If you don't have Twitter you could just click on the link here to view the latest posts!
- Cragin: Kid Governor to visit Cragin – Saturday, September 14th, click here for flier.
- Babysitting Basic Course: Wednesday, October 30th, click here for flier.
- UCFS Colchester Behavioral Health Center Programs: FLEXIBLE FRIENDS! A group for boys and girls ages 7-9 to build regulation, social and competency skills. PERSPECTIVE DETECTIVES A group for children ages 10-13 with High Functioning Autism, ADHD, and Anxiety. Click here for flier with details.
- Fun Run! Saturday, September 21st. Click here for details.
- CYB Travel Registration for 4-8th grade Boys/Girls in 4-8th grade is open! at www.colchesterbasketball.org. There are no fees for tryouts or registration. Tryout dates are tentatively scheduled for late September/early October. If you have any questions at email@example.com.
- Cragin Memorial Library Upcoming Programs: September Teen Events attached here and GSA Middle School September 20th flier here.
- Kids September Programs at Cragin here.
- Teen September Programs at Cragin here.
- Colchester pack 109 joining night information attached here.
- Harlem Wizards Trick Hoops & Alley-Oops coming Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 6:30pm to Bacon Academy! Friends of Football is hosting a family friendly fun-filled basketball fundraiser. Come out and watch Colchester teachers and staff play against the awe-inspiring Wizards. You will see a magical display of tricks, high energy comedy and audience interaction. Click here for details.
- Flu Clinic at the Town Hall – October 7th. Flier here.
- UCFS Healthcare: Back to School support details here.
- Cub Scout Pack 13 is having their Joining Night Friday, September 13th at 6:30 pm at St. Andrew's Church hall. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colchester Recreation Upcoming Events/Programs here!
- Raffle Tickets: Colchester Recreation will be selling raffle tickets to fund the largest annual event in Colchester- the “Celebrate Colchester-57 Fest”. Take the Ticket Challenge here!
- Celebrate Colchester! - 57 Fest: Click here for details.
- Bacon Academy Project Graduation Fundraiser at the Inishmor Thursday, Sept. 26!
- Ages 5 and up - Join Troop 72 September 28th 10am-3pm at Lions Pond, 292 Halls Hill Rd, Colchester CT . Rain date is 9/29. For more information contact email@example.com. Click here for flier.
Last Week's Digital Backpack