You have 1 PagePop. View
CES 315 Halls Hill Road, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-0717
Digital Backpack The next Digital Backpacks will be July 27th and August 24th
- Come join CES teachers at Cragin Library this summer to have books read to students and enjoy free pizza from CES PTO! Click here for the summer schedule. July 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th. August 6th and 13th.
- A Letter regarding CES Playgrounds: Please click here for information regarding CES’ playgrounds during WJJMS’ construction this summer.
- The PTO challenges you to collect at least 50 unexpired Box Tops this summer. See attached flyer, you can attach to flyer or keep in a zip-lock bag and return by Friday, September 7 to your new teacher (make sure your child’s name & teacher’s name is included). The PTO funds many of your child’s school events, such as field trips, guest readers, family events, etc. Who’s up for the challenge? A small prize/treat will be rewarded to all that collect at least 50 Box Tops by September 7th. Click here for the collection flyer.
- Summer Meals are free, nutritious, meals and snacks that are provided to kids and teens, 18 yrs. old and younger, throughout the summer. Location sites will be available in June. Call 211 or text CTmeals to 877877 or visit www.CTSummerMeals.org. which should be available by July 1st.
- Summer Office Hours for Colchester Public Schools and Board of Education Office: If you plan to visit any of the schools during the summer, please call to check their summer hours of operation. Bacon Academy 860.537.2378, William J. Johnston Middle School 860.537.2313, Jack Jackter Intermediate School 860.537.9421, Colchester Elementary School 860.537.0717 or the Pupil Services/Special Education office 860.537.3103. The Board of Education office hours are M-Th 7:00am-3:30pm and Friday 7:00am-12:30pm.
- Summer Kindness Challenge: Click here for details.
- Tick Information: Click here for safety tips regarding ticks in your area.
- June UCFS Health Awareness Information: Click here for flier with details.
- CCT Needs a Marching Band: The Colchester Community Theatre is performing Music Man Jr. for their summer workshop. We are in need of band members for the finale. If any student is interested in performing for the final song, please contact Dr. Wallis Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students would be required to attend the performance on Saturday, July 21 at 2:00pm, the dress rehearsal on Friday, July 20 at 10:00am, and a run-thru rehearsal on July 19 from 9:00-12:00. Free pizza would be provided on Friday at the end of our rehearsal!!!
- Colchester Youth Services’ Summer Trips!! Every Summer, Youth Services plans a whole season packed with FUN every day! This year, we have a ton of trips for your child to enjoy, including: Brownstone Quarry, Lake Compounce, Indoor Rock Climbing, The Lion King @ the Bushnell, Launch and Dave & Busters, Parkour, USA Ninja Challenge course, River Tubing, Ropes Courses, and so much more! The Summer trip calendar has been released and copies can be found in our office in the Town Hall, on Facebook, digital backpack, and our website (www.colchesterct.gov/youth). Please read all information on our website regarding trips to be best prepared for Summer. Feel free to contact us with any questions at (860)537-7255. Registration for Summer Trips is open and will continue all Summer. This is an online only registration program.
- Summer Trips with Colchester Youth & Social Services! Click here for list of upcoming events and information here.
- Save the Date for the Bacon Athletic’s Golf Event: August 3, 2018. Click here for details. The funds raised are distributed to the BA Athletic sports teams participating in the event.
- Colchester Summer Camp Calendar: Click here for the day camp calendar of events!
- Colchester Summer Trips (Online) Registration is May: Click here for information.
- Parent Support Program for Children with Anxiety or Depression: Details here.
- For Parents of Children of All Ages – Click here for details.
- Colchester's School Resilience Program: Click here for details.
- Colchester Cub Scout Pack 13 Events: Save the dates! Ice Cream Social, Friday, August 24th at 6pm and Joining Night Friday, September 14th at 6pm. Both events will be at St. Andrew's Parish hall.
Last Week's Digital Backpack