You have 1 PagePop. View
JJIS 215 Halls Hill Rd, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-9421
February 16, 2018
- REMINDER: No School February 19th (Presidents Day) and February 20th, 2018 (February break)
- Digital Learning Day! February 22nd, 2018 from 5:00 until 7:00 PM. Don't Miss Digital Learning Day - Click here for map of events! Click on the link here to Register (No cost!) Free Pizza! Exhibits & Workshops! Courtesy of CES, JJIS and WJJMS PTO! Click here for more details.
- Jaguar Journal - news from the classroom: Click here.
- Colchester Schools with Peace at Home Parenting Solutions: Bi-weekly support program for parents of school-age children with anxiety or depression. The 5-month program started Monday, February 12th, from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Please view flier here for more information, including how to register.
- It is time for baseball and softball! The Colchester Baseball & Softball League has officially opened registration for the 2017 spring season starting January 19th. Leagues are forming for T-ball and all levels of baseball and softball. Registration ends February 28th. Online registrations only! Visit www.cbsl.org to register today!
- “IllusionQuest” comes to town! JJIS PTO is offering another night of family fun! February 23, 2018! 7:00 PM. Doors open at 6:30 PM at Bacon Academy! Click here to order your tickets today!
- Updated 2017-2018 District School Calendar: Click here.
- Colchester Community Theatre Presents the Wizard of Oz! Please come support the many Colchester students performing in the show! And guess what?- there's even flying!" The Colchester Community Theatre will Present the Wizard of OZ! " February 16th -February 18, 2018: Click here for details.
- Reminder: Next Town Meeting will be held on February 23, 2018 at 2:15pm.
- CYSS Babysitting Program: For ages 11 years and older. Click here for details.
- Colchester Youth Lacrosse 2018: Registration for the CYL 2018 season is now open. Boys and girls from 3rd- 8th grade are welcome to join. Please register online at www.colchesterlax.org. or email the registrar at email@example.com
- No School Reminder: Monday, February 19, 2018 and Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - winter break.
Digital Learning Day - February 22, 2018 5pm-7pm! Will be held at JJIS. Click here for map of events. Digital Learning Day - Click on the link here to Register (No cost!) Exhibits & Workshops. Courtesy of CES, JJIS and WJJMS PTO!
- Shortened Day/No School: Thursday, March 8, 2018 is a shortened day for parent/teacher conferences and Friday, March 9, 2018 is no school for students for teacher training/regional professional development.
- Board of Education Meeting: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at Bacon Academy.
- TVCCA Early Head Start and Head Start programs are federally funded comprehensive child development programs which serve children from birth to five, pregnant women, and their families. In Colchester, services are offered in a Colchester Elementary preschool classroom and through an infant/toddler home visitation option. Click here for details.
- The 9th Freezin for a Reason! The yearly Freezin’ for a Reason event was held this past weekend and the unofficial total monies raised as of today, Monday, February 12, 2018 is $13,700.00 going towards the Colchester Fuel Bank. Over the last 9 years, they have raised over $85,000.00. Thank you to all who contributed! All of you are what makes what we do matter! -Officer R. Suchecki
- 02-16-18: Please come support the many Colchester students performing in the show! And guess what?- there's even flying!" The Colchester Community Theatre will Present the Wizard of OZ! " February 16th -February 18, 2018: Click here for details.
- 02-17-18: Colchester Cooperative Nursery School Open House: Colchester Cooperative Nursery School is having an Open House on Saturday, February 17, 2018 from 9 to 11am at the school located at 80 Main St, Colchester. Come meet the teachers and tour the school. Any questions, please contact Tina Zajac at 860-428-7710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 02-17-18: Girls Scouts of CT Invites you to Join their Luau Party, February 17th at 6:30pm at St. Andrew Parish Hall, Click here for details.
- 02-22-18:Don't Miss Digital Learning Day - February 22, 2018 5pm-7pm! Will be held at JJIS. Click here for map of events! Digital Learning Day - Click on the link here to Register (No cost!) Free Pizza! Exhibits & Workshops! Courtesy of CES, JJIS and WJJMS PTO!
- 02-22-18: Community Conversations- Hidden in Plain Sight: Thursday, February 22nd! This is an amazing and unique opportunity to learn what no one else is going to tell you about teen drug and alcohol trends. Click here for flier.
- 02-28-18: Are you ready to love more and fight less? Learn to meet your child's unique love needs: Click here for details.
- 02-28-18: Paint Night "Empty Bowl": Help raise funds to fight hunger with 50% funds for Colchester Food Bank and 50% for Empty Bowls.
- 03-05-18: Nutrition Education - Share your ideas with other parents on more fruits and vegetables: Click here for details.
- Cragin Teen Programs: MARCH programs here.
- Cragin Kids Programs: MARCH programs here.
Last Week's Digital Backpack