JJIS 215 Halls Hill Rd, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-9421
June 12, 2020
- IT’S A PARADE! JOIN US FOR THE JJIS & CES SUMMER FUN PARADE!2. IT’S A PARADE! JOIN US FOR THE JJIS & CES SUMMER FUN PARADE! JUNE 15 from 11:00AM to 12:00 pm! Click here for details.
2020-2021 Chromebook Collection: Please click here for letter to parents/caregivers.
JJIS YEARBOOK UPDATE! Yearbooks! Yearbooks HAVE ARRIVED! Special note: If you ordered a yearbook for your child which included his/her foiled name on the cover, please click here for special information. YEARBOOK PICK UP SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
Thursday June 11, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Tuesday June 16, 2020 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM,
Wednesday June 17, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Should you have any questions, Please contact Dee Corticelli at email@example.com.
It is our honor to share the following JJIS 2019-2020 Staff Members of the Year!
Teacher of the Year ...Linda Lane
Paraprofessional of the Year... Holly Bolduc
Classified Staff Member of the Year... Leanne Ranheim
Congratulations to all on this well-deserved honor by their colleagues!!!!!
Click here for photos!
Grade 5 going into 6th grade students may sign up for instrumental lessons this summer with Mr. Morrisette. Click here for more information.
- IDEAS TO HELP WITH WORRIED FEELINGS. Attached is an informative brochure for parents. During these ever changing times, your child may need some guidance to help navigate their feelings. Click here for more information.
- The CYSS Food Bank is available for Colchester residents. Click here for details.
- Superintendent's Weekly Update 6/12/2020. This letter contains important updates. Click on the link to view the our website page with communication here.
- School Calendars link: here
- Email for Questions or concerns for any student or family: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOOD BANK: The food bank is distributing pre-packed food bags containing as many staples as they have on hand. If you or someone you know needs food, don't hesitate to call our office at (860) 537-7255 and they will schedule a pick up time for you.
- Cragin Library Resources: Registration form for e-library cards can be used with any online books from any library in the state: https://www.colchesterct.gov/cragin-memorial-library
- Parks and Rec Programs: To view more opportunities visit their Facebook Page.
- UCFS Now Offers Behavioral Health Telehealth Appointments 860-537-7676: Click here for flyer.
Last Week's Digital Backpack