JJIS 215 Halls Hill Rd, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-9421
September 14, 2018
- JJIS Open House - September 27, 2018 from 6 to 7 pm. Click here for more details.
- All students invited the JJIS Chorus! Click here for details.
- Order a book for the JJIS library in honor of your child's birthday! Click here for more details.
- PTO Box Top Challenge: Click here for details.
- Be part of the JJIS PTO CHALLENGE! Click here for more details.
- PTO JJIS T-Shirt Order Forms! Click here for more details.
- PTO Meadow Farms Fundraiser! Click here for more details.
- Stuart Gibbs Order Form! Click here for more details.
- PTO Open House Fundraiser at Coneheads: Click here for details.
- Please remember to call the JJIS office 860-537-9421 before 8:45 AM when your child is going to be late or absent from school. Robo calls automatically go out after that time.
- District Attendance Guidelines. Click here for more details.
- Keeping it Safe! Monthly Fire and Lockdown Drills. Click here for more details
- Shortened Day: September 28, 2018 is a shortened day for students
- Colchester Youth Services Programs: SHARP program information here. Wireless Wanderers for 4th and 5th grade students click here for details and click here for upcoming events.
- Board of Education Meeting: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at the William J. Johnston Middle School at 7:00PM.
- Eagle Scout Fundraiser: Come support Dominic Prignano's Eagle Scout car wash fundraiser to be held on Saturday, September 22, from 10AM to 2PM at Advance Auto parking lot. All proceeds will go to building a new shed for St. Andrew's Church. If you are interested in participating please contact him at email@example.com
- Bands Needed for the Battle of Bands: Registration is open for the 57 Fest Battle of the Bands on September 22, 2018. Tell your young musicians to put their groups together and start practicing, Anyone 19 or younger. All details are on the site: http://57festbotb.com/
- 57 Fest: The 14th annual Celebrate Colchester-57 Fest is on Saturday, Sept. 22, 2018 1pm- 8:30pm. The rain date is Sunday, Sept. 23.
- Back to School: UCFS Behavioral Health Center information: Click here for flier.
- September Programs at Cragin Memorial Library: Click here for Children and here for teens.
- Anime Club Starts September 17th for grades 6-12 at Cragin Memorial Library. Click here for flier.
- Level UP Game Club: Starts Tuesdays, September 18 from 3:00-4:30pm. Flier attached here. here
- Local choir and orchestra seeks musicians of all ages: Colchester Choir and Orchestra invites current and past musicians to join us for any and all Thursday evening rehearsals at WJJMS beginning September 6. For more information and a rehearsal schedule, visit www. colchestercivicorchestra.org or email us at colchestercivicorchestra@ gmail.com.
- Colchester Youth & Social Services -Click here for upcoming events.
- SHARP Program for child/ren (ages 10 and older). Click here for details.
- Colchester Senior Center Ruby Jubilee 40th Anniversary Celebration on Sunday, September 16th at 1:30 p.m.-5:30 pm at A Villa Louisa in Bolton. Click here for flier.
- CASTLE: A nonprofit child care center is holding a special event on Saturday Sept 15th Click here for details.