WJJMS 360 Norwich Avenue, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-2313
September 14, 2018
- Open House schedule for September 20, 2018: Click here to view.
5:00PM- 5:50PM for grade 6
6:00PM- 6:50PM for grade 7
7:00PM- 7:50PM for grade 8
- Author Alan Gratz to Visit WJJMS on October 9, 2018! Click here for the order form for his books. Send in your order form by September 26, 2018.
- The Revised WJJMS PTO Calendar: Please click here for the updated PTO Calendar.
- Picture Retake: The retake date is October 12, 2018. You can pre-pay online at grynnandbarrett.com or order online at www.grynnternet.com, or bring in your picture day form and payment. Click here for all of the information.
- PTO Meeting: The first PTO Meeting for WJJMS is Wednesday, September 19 at 6pm in the School Counseling Conference Room. Meetings following the first one will be held in our WJJMS Main Office Conference Room.
- Great American Fundraiser: Click here for the Great American fundraiser fall campaign flyer! The fundraiser that helps raise funds as we enhance the students’ education and assist in financing for enrichment events!
- PTO Box Tops Collection! Win a $25.00 gift card! Click here to read the flier and turn in your box tops at Open House, submissions are due by Oct. 20!
- CCC Parent Meeting: Club Cross Country has a 30-minute parent meeting at 5:30pm on Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
- WJJMS Interscholastic Soccer important information: Click here to view/print the soccer informational packet inclusive of the schedule, pay to play form that must be returned prior to practicing, team policy form required prior to the first game, uniform form and away game field locations and pick up policy.
- Soccer Schedule alerts: To sign up for schedule alerts, go to http://ciacsports.com/site/?page_id=116 .Also, ask your athlete to convey to you all that was said to them at practice.
- PTO Puma Spirit Wear Online Sale: Check it out here.
- September 18, New Family Breakfast: Click here to view the invite for the families of student new to WJJMS to enjoy breakfast and meet community members
- Beginning of the year Band information, percussionist information and the Coast Guard Band field trip form: Click here to see all on the WJJMS Band!
- Apply today to join the Colchester Youth Services Youth Force Group: Youth Force Group is our middle school community service group! Flier here.
- Join Youth Services for an Outdoor Movie Night on September 21st! Register online today. Flier here.
- WJJMS Teen Food Bank volunteers are needed: Tuesdays after school from 2:30-3:30 at the Town Hall. Register online here today! Tuesdays after school from 2:30-3:30 at the Town Hall. Register online here today! www.colchesterct.gov/youth
- Board of Education Meeting: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at the William J. Johnston Middle School at 7:00PM.
- Eagle Scout Fundraiser: Come support Dominic Prignano's Eagle Scout car wash fundraiser to be held on Saturday, September 22, from 10AM to 2PM at Advance Auto parking lot. All proceeds will go to building a new shed for St. Andrew's Church. If you are interested in participating please contact him at email@example.com
- Bands Needed for the Battle of Bands: Registration is open for the 57 Fest Battle of the Bands on September 22, 2018. Tell your young musicians to put their groups together and start practicing, Anyone 19 or younger. All details are on the site: http://57festbotb.com/
- 57 Fest: The 14th annual Celebrate Colchester-57 Fest is on Saturday, Sept. 22, 2018 1pm- 8:30pm. The rain date is Sunday, Sept. 23.
- Back to School: UCFS Behavioral Health Center information: Click here for flier.
- September Programs at Cragin Memorial Library: Click here for Children and here for teens.
- Anime Club Starts September 17th for grades 6-12 at Cragin Memorial Library. Click here for flier.
- Level UP Game Club: Starts Tuesdays, September 18 from 3:00-4:30pm. Flier attached here. here
- Local choir and orchestra seeks musicians of all ages: Colchester Choir and Orchestra invites current and past musicians to join us for any and all Thursday evening rehearsals at WJJMS beginning September 6. For more information and a rehearsal schedule, visit www. colchestercivicorchestra.org or email us at colchestercivicorchestra@ gmail.com.
- Colchester Youth & Social Services -Click here for upcoming events.
- SHARP Program for child/ren (ages 10 and older). Click here for details.
- Colchester Senior Center Ruby Jubilee 40th Anniversary Celebration on Sunday, September 16th at 1:30 p.m.-5:30 pm at A Villa Louisa in Bolton. Click here for flier.
- CASTLE: A nonprofit child care center is holding a special event on Saturday Sept 15th Click here for details.
Last Digital Backpack