WJJMS 360 Norwich Avenue, Colchester CT 06415 Telephone: (860) 537-2313
March 8, 2019
- SPRING AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS are being offered! WJJMS Aspiring Authors, Drawing and Painting, Keep Calm and Game On, Indoor Soccer, International Connections, Introduction to Sign Language, Snack Attack, 6th, 7th & 8th Grade Homework Clubs. Clubs will begin the first week of April, space is limited so make sure you get those permission slips in! Permission slips can be found in the office and on digital backpack. Click here for the club details and here for the registration form.
- Last chance letter for Square1 Art! All catalogs for Square1 Art participants have been delivered. Ordering available through March 15th. All orders ship free to the school and benefit WJJMS. Click here for more information. Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- PTO Meeting Minutes: Click here to view the last PTO Meeting Minutes.
- Revised 2018 19 school year calendar: Click here to view our revised school year calendar due to the last snowstorm on March 4, 2019.
- Individually Wrapped Single-roll toilet paper drive! The yearly single-roll toilet tissue drive is begins on March 4 and ends on April 12 when Mr. Bennett pulls the winner’s name. Bring in two single rolls and receive an entry into the grand prize drawing of a $50.00 gift card to Dave & Buster’s. Enter as many times as you wish! This drive supports the Colchester Food Bank.
- COURSE SELECTIONS FOR THE CLASS OF 2023 (INCOMING 9TH GRADERS) WILL SOON BE UNDERWAY
- On Monday, March 25th through Friday, April 25th the portal will be opened for students to begin making their course requests. Here is a link to the Program of Studies for you to review when choosing course. Within the next few days, parent/guardians will be receiving a letter from Bacon Academy with information and directions on how to choose courses for the 2019-20 school year
- Budget Calendar 2019 Upcoming Meeting: 3/12/19: Board of Education Regular Meeting - Budget Discussion at WJJMS at 7:00pm.
- 2018-2019 School Year Calendar: Updated version here. (added: snow days/2-hour delays)
- Cub Scout Pack 109 Pancake Breakfast is Saturday, March 16th: Click here for details.
- Parks and Rec Newsletter of programs and events attached here!
- Kids Programs for March at Cragin attached here.
- Teen Programs for March at Cragin attached here.
- People Empowering People (PEP)- Beginning March 13th- is a personal, family and leadership development program for parents. Please see the flyer here.
- Colchester Youth Services Programs and Events: Click here for April vacation trips!
Last Digital Backpack