Welcome to Colchester and Bacon Academy. We look forward to the opportunity to work with your child. All enrollments must take place in person at the school Guidance Office, but the links below will provide valuable information and begin the process. Please call the Guidance Office at (860) 537-2378 ext. 2205 or ext. 2206 to schedule an appointment with your child's School Counselor and to complete the enrollment process.
Enroll your child
The following is a list of all necessary forms and documents required for enrollment at Bacon Academy. Students cannot start school unless these items are provided.
- Two proofs of residency in Colchester, CT. Click here to view examples of acceptable proofs of residency.
- Your child's most recent in-state medical, physical and immunizations record (subject to approval by our School Nurse).
- Your child's birth certificate with a raised seal
- Your child's most recent copy of CMTs (if applicable)
- The most recent copy of your child's IEP (if applicable)
- The most recent copy of your child's report card and current quarter or term grades
- Contact information for your child's previous school
The following registration packet can be printed, filled out and brought in to the Guidance Office: